Safety & Training
EnviroCon recognizes that safety, health and training are vital to operating successfully within this industry. EnviroCon considers no phase of operation or administration as being of greater importance than the safety and health of its employees.
EnviroCon’s Safety & Health Program
- Defined health and safety policies, protocols, and procedures
- Preventive Maintenance Program for all production and field equipment.
- Scheduled onsite and field safety meetings.
- Established equipment usage procedures, general production and field installation practices and MSDS protocols in compliance with OSHA.
- Emergency procedures and hazard identification and response
- Substance abuse policy.
EnviroCon field personnel have documented comprehension of the following training offered by the local safety council and certified safety professionals:
- Basic Safety Plus HAZCOM
- 40 hour HAZWOPR or 8 hour Update with Confined Space
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out
- Fall Protection
- Scaffold User Training
- Fork Lift Training
- Respiratory Training with PFT, Fit Test and Medical Evaluation
- Pre-employment screening and random drug and alcohol testing
In addition to the training referenced above, EnviroCon supervisors and foremen have completed the following:
- OSHA 10 hour Construction
- Job Safety Analysis
- Contingency Escape Plan Preparation
- Assured Grounding
EnviroCon will ensure that all on-site personnel have the required training and expertise to complete their work safely. We will accommodate additional training as necessary to meet all customer and project requirements.
COMMITTED TO SAFETY
To inquire about our safety program or to get information not published on this website, please contact our Safety Director.